Cold Storage Monitoring
Continuous monitoring of temperature is crucial for refrigeration and cold storage industry to ensure sustainability of temperature-critical products.
- Remotely collect temperature data.
- Remotely collect energy usage data.
- GSM/GPRS and Ethernet connectivity.
- Identify & optimize temperature profile.
- Raise SMS/Email alerts for any spike in temperature usage.
- Real-time & Historic temperature profile.
- Real-time & Historic energy usage data.
- Peak-power usage.
- Energy accounting.
How it works?
- Install field sensors & data-logger to remotely collect temperature readings.
- Record Energy and Diesel Generator usage.
- IoT Cloud platform for data-aggregation.
- Dashboards & Analytical reports to provide holistic temperature profile for the facility.
- SMS/Email alerts for any surge in temperature.
- Optimize temperature profile of the facility.
- Reduced spoilage rate.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Improved accountability of Diesel Generator fuel used.
- Reduced Diesel Generator and HVAC breakdown.
- Remote operations.