Last Modified: March 29, 2014
When you share information with us, for example by creating a Account, we want you to be clear how we’re using that information:
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Your privacy matters to M2MLogger so whether you are new to WebFRONT or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a WebFRONT Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, address, email address,telephone number or credit card.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about
the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, MAC Id and mobile network information including phone number). WebFRONT may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your WebFRONT Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by WebFRONT, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings,the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your WebFRONT Account.
When you use a location-enabled WebFRONT service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit WebFRONT service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect WebFRONT and our users.
When you contact M2MLogger, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
M2MLogger processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of M2MLogger,unless:
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of M2MLogger if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of M2MLogger, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect WebFRONT and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to M2MLogger employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.